Expat Psychologist in Nijmegen
Through dialogue, I can help you gain insight into your emotional symptoms and problems. It will become clearer to you how you cope with the problems you are facing and why. I can help you develop more compassion for yourself, become more authentic and help you find solutions that fulfill your psychological needs so that symptoms are reduced.
As a coach, I can help to clarify your questions so you know what you want in your life or career and why. I can help you realize your goals with curiosity, pleasure and resilience.
Psychological assessment (only in Dutch)
A psychological assessment can provide insight into a psychological symptom or problem in a short period of time. Depending on the question different paths are possible, for both individuals and businesses.
- anxiety, fears and phobias
- adverse childhood experiences
- assertiveness, communication
- conflicts at work
- depression, lethargy
- disordered eating, the so called eating disorders, anorexia nervosa, boulimia nervosa
- expatriation, transitions, adjusting to life changes
- life balance
- loss and grief
- self-confidence, self-esteem
- perfectionism, fear of failure
- recurrent problematic life patterns
- relationship issues
- parenting: communication, recurrent problematic patterns
Examples of psychological issues and problems that can be answered with a psychological assessment in a short period of time:
- What would my ideal job look like?
- What are my strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the reason for the frequent absence of the employee?
- Does the work situation / job requirements fit the employee adequately or is there a mismatch?
Psychologist Nijmegen, Coach Nijmegen – Medendorp Psychologist
PSYCHOLOOG NIP – Registerpsycholoog NIP/Arbeid & Organisatie – member Vereniging Persoonsgerichte experiëntiële Psychotherapie